Monday, August 15, 2016

Four Years Later...


Has it really been FOUR YEARS since my last blog post? I have to confess that I was finding it difficult to keep up with my interests for a while and unfortunately one of those interests was writing. Okay, truthfully it was me letting my anxiety take over my every day--I lost interest in most things that I loved to do.  Work had become overwhelming and when I came home I didn’t want to do anything except sit on the couch and be a zombie. Anything other than my routine of eat, sleep, work was of no interest to me.

I am really disappointed that I allowed my fears to distract me from enjoying my life for the past few years.

But that was then and this is now—that’s kind of cliché to say but it’s true. I picked up a new laptop last week in hopes that maybe I needed a different medium for my creativity besides my old desktop or pen and paper. Now that I have a better grasp on my work-life balance, I’m excited to get back into writing and see what I can create! Stay tuned…

No comments:

Post a Comment