Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bring it, 2011!

So it's been a while since I last posted and I can't say I have a valid excuse other than life has been a bit busy. There are so many New Year's resolutions to choose from and every year I try to come up with one that I'll stick to...so far that hasn't worked out too well. I think my best bet for 2011 is to become more motivated towards my goals. One of my goals was always to become a published writer. Last year I finally broke into writing online for suite101. But for 2011 I think I'm going to work on my other goal--cooking. I've been working on my cooking and recipes at home for some time now and reading up on what I can, but I think I want to pursue culinary school. Call me crazy, but it is something that has been nagging at me for some time now.

I don't know what it is about this new year, but I feel excited for what is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment